To be successful in Business Transformation, the right skills are needed as well as the ability to collaborate with all Business Transformation Professionals.
A Business Transformation Professional is anyone involved with the realization of change in the organization and belongs to organizational functions and groups that include:
- Enterprise Business Planning and Governance
- Business Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture of the Organization
- Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Change Management
Our Value Proposition
At QRS, our approach to competency development is inspired by systems thinking and through leading and proven industry frameworks from the Open Group, ISACA and PMI. As Evangelists of TOGAF®, we go beyond its theories and concepts to give you industry leading perspectives into Business Transformation to help you define what needs to be done in your organization to improve your Business Transformation Capability.
We differentiate ourselves from other training providers in the following key ways:
- A strong vision about architecture reflected in industry thought leadership through open Architecture and Business Transformation Communities,
- Continued support to our students after certification in applying their learning throughout their careers through features of the public version of theBTcloud,
- Offer advanced courses and programs that apply core and advanced concepts,
- Qualified instructors who practice their teachings and offer their industry insights while doing so to increase the learning absorption of our students.
Professionals that have successfully completed any course offered by QRS can return to their organizations with the confidence to apply their new found knowledge to improve their delivery and performance.
Flexibility in Delivery to Meet your Unique Needs
As a busy Professional, your time and training budgets are scarce resource. To meet these needs, QRS offers several delivery options to help develop your skills and knowledge:
- eLearning via theBTcloud.com: Students will have access to course notes and materials through theBTcloud.com and will be led through the course material by a qualified Business Transformation instructor. This option is provides the best value for its economic affordability.
- Live Distance Learning through internet delivery: Students will be sent virtual course materials and will be able to interact with a live, qualified,practicing nstructor at set times. All sessions are recorded and this option is available to a public and private audience.
- Live On-site delivery led by an industry leading instructor: A qualified and practicing Business Transformation Instructor will physically deliver the course to a public or private audience. This delivery offers the best interaction with the student so that they can maximize their retention and skill development.
QRS offers excellent value for your time and budget constraints and we offer discounts to those with existing relationships with the Open Group, PMI and others. contact us for today for more information about pricing and delivery.
Develop your Base and Prepare for Certification
|QRS offers the following courses to help you develop a base understanding about Business Transformation and prepare for TOGAF® Certification.|
- TOGAF® 9 and 9.1 Foundations (T9F) – This course caters to all Business Transformation Professionals who need a base understanding of TOGAF®. Typically delivered over 2 days (16 hours), this course prepares the student to complete Part 1 of the TOGAF® 9 certification exam for the TOGAF® Foundations Certificate.
- TOGAF® 9 and 9.1 Practitioner (T9P) – This course caters to those Business Transformation Professionals that need a deeper understanding of TOGAF® to effectively communicate the quality considerations for Business Transformation initiatives. These groups typically include Enterprise Architecture and other Professionals that need a holistic view of value realization and delivery. Typically delivered over 4 to 5 days (about 36 hours), this course prepares the student to complete Part 1 and Part 2 of the TOGAF® 9 certification exam for the TOGAF® Practitioner Certificate.
For those interested in obtaining certification, as a long-time partner of the Open Group, QRS offers cost-competitive certification options through trusted Open Group examination partners. Contact us for more information.
Need more Information? Contact us and we will respond to you shortly.