Events such as the speed of change in information and communication technologies (ICT) , enterprise mindset and global competition are creating discontinuities in many industries and presenting management with opportunities to create strategic and lasting competitive advantage. Only a handful of organizations are exploiting these opportunities and part of the challenge has been that industrialization of this capability creates a Disruptive Change and requires a culture of Transparency and Accountability.
For the past 12 years, we have worked with organizations in multiple industries and cultural settings. As a result, we developed “theBTcloud”; a capability designed to help you become an agile and transparent organization. Furthermore, we leveraged our theBTcloud capability to develop clinicalMessage™, a capability architected to transform health care delivery across the entire continuum of care.
Our White Papers
- Business Transformation (theBTcloud)
- Enterprise Architecture Requirements and TOGAF ® Framework
- Enterprise Architecture – role of the profession in enterprise value generation
- Value Realization and TOGAF® Framework
- Transform Care (clinicalMessage)
- Five Key Steps to Transform Healthcare through Improved Communication and Collaboration
- Standardize. Automate. Real-Time Feedback. Learning Culture
theBTcloud: QRS Architects and Program Managers help clients identify discontinuities in their industry and develop the necessary capabilities to embrace them. We are often engaged to help develop the necessary competencies, lead major transformation programs and mature the Business Transformation Capability. We work in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. Fundamentally theBTcloud capability includes the ability to:
- Educate: The QRS team has developed an extensive Business Transformation competencies assessment criteria. We can help you assess your team’s skills, prepare a customized skills development business case and work with your teams to educate, mentor and foster their skills development.
- Execute: in addition to help develop your team skills, let us help you with your most critical Business Transformation strategy. Our architects and program managers will assume responsibility for business requirements, architecture roadmap, business case and oversee the implementation. We will assume responsibility for results and not just project completion.
- Extend: Leverage our TOGAF® certified architecture management repository and industrialize the Business Transformation Capability.
- Business Transformation eBook: the Business Transformation eBook provides an interactive approach to “how to prevent an IT Project Blood Bath”.
- Industry Reference Architectures: QRS Architects have develop reference architecture for several industries including the IT Organization as a Change Agent, Retail, Health Care Insurance and Health Care Delivery Management.
clinicalMessage: We applied our business transformation expertise to develop the clinicalMessage™ capability to improve patient centric interprofessional communication across the entire continuum of care be that at Home, Primary Care office, Speciality clinic, Hospital and/or Long Term care. The clinicalMessage™ capability focuses on creating a culture of Quality and Safety and was awarded the Edison Award for being an innovative health care application in 2012.
- Care Transformation Roadmap: we will work with your team to develop Roadmap and Business Case to Transform Care within your Institution
- Industrialize: Leverage our clinicalMessage capability to deliver Positive Change
- Research and Development: We work with leading health care delivery institutions to develop new Evidence Based Practices and industrialize the latest best practices