The Continuous Planning and Governance process assures that the enterprise investment choices are aligned throughout their life cycle to the organization’s needs. While this process adjusts plans to accommodate short term disturbances, the overall direction is set and guided by the organization’s strategic Intent, capability transition maps and enterprise strategies.
QRS Architects and Program Managers have successfully deployed the Continuous Planning and Governance process in many industries and organizations. We use our Capability Based Value Delivery (CBvd™) model and the EC/p software to quickly implement the Continuous Planning and Governance program and direct our attention to supporting the contributing disciplines such as Strategic Planning, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, the System Development Life Cycle and Value Realization. We use the following variables to measure the effectiveness of our engagements:
- Time and Total Cost to develop and govern the Enterprise Plan
- Plan Accuracy measured through Timeline and Cost [baseline, planned and actual]
- Business Goals – Capability Performance [benchmarked – industry, current and ideal]
- Stakeholder Satisfaction – the quality of investment decisions and their results
Recent Blogs and Presentations
QRS BT Artists are industry renowned experts in this field, listed below is a brief summary of their blogs, podcasts and presentations:
- Services vs. Capabilities: What’s the Difference and Why Does it Matter?
- Enterprise Architecture Demand Management
- Practical Enterprise Architecture – with TOGAF and Capability Based Planning
- How to Leverage the Advanced TOGAF 9 Framework for Business Benefits
To discuss your Business Planning opportunities and to get a firm price for our delivery, a contact the QRS Team