Our mission is to provide thought and expertise based leadership to build, nurture and exploit Business Transformation Capabilities within QRS and our client organizations. We focus our energy towards two specific areas: improve the ability to transform the Enterprise continuously and help improve the Quality and Economics of Care across the entire healthcare continuum.
We may not have all the answers to accomplish our goals; however, we bring intellect, passion and open-minded learning, sharing and partnering to position our ecosystem for success.
QRS plays an active role in open community organizations. The following are some recent engagements that we were involved with.
The Open Group: QRS provides hands-on experience and insight to help the industry consortium, The Open Group, develop thought leadership in the Enterprise Architecture profession.
- Chair Open CA Level 2 and Level 3 certification Boards
- Chair TOGAF Certification Standing Committee
Centre for Innovation in Complex Care: QRS leveraged our Business Transformation expertise to help develop the necessary capabilities to enable improvement in the quality and cost of care in Hospitals and Patient Centred Medical Homes. The resulting capability, clinicalMessage™, is:
- Deployed in 200+ bed hospitals. Clinical Research proves that the standardized and automated process can improve the quality and cost of patient care.
- Recognized as an innovative health care solution with an Edison Award. QRS and clinicalMessage™ partners were at the awards conference in New York in May 2012.
Providing a Winning example: QRS recognises the importance of how to win and the satisfaction that one derives from winning. To help young people, we regularly sponsor many youth sports teams in our community so they can have the experience to compete and experience the “winning feeling”.
- Nov 12,2012: Effective January 2013, QRS will offer Advance Applications of TOGAF®, a certified course by The Open Group
- Oct 20, 2012: Effective January 2013, QRS will offer Archimate Education: Building re-usable EA content for industries using Archimate
- June 15th 2012: Industrialize Your Business Transformation Capability Webinar has been Successfully Delivered
- May 21st 2012: theBTcloud Achieves TOGAF® 9 Tool Certification.
For any Public Relations inquiries, please contact us.